"Be the change
you want to see
in the world"
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Peace Learning Circles promotes a culture of
peace through education to youth and communities.
The vision of Peace Learning Circles is that our homes, schools,
and place of work, worship and play will be a welcoming and safe
place where everyone is included, respected, and cherished.
Through the modeling of behaviors, community collaborations,
and by providing services, Peace Learning Circles value:
- Peaceful resolutions to all conflicts
- Strength of diversity in our communities
- The potential of youth and communities
- Inclusion, teamwork and respect for all points of view
- Responsible stewardship of the environment and community resources
The goal of Peace Learning Circles is that people will join together to make
our communities a safer place to live, emotionally, physically and spiritually.